This bike started out as a sad, but complete barn find. Over a year and a half it was completely torn down to its atoms and parts were either replaced, refinished, or repainted.
Very long list of things done, but some of the fun highlights:
1. Dodge Viper Red and Porsche Silver Paints…sparkles were added in first of 6 layers of clear coat. This paint was $85/quart.
2. Avon Tires, sticky around the corners like an ARMA racer.
3. Electronic Ignition from Common Motors (Shockwave System), Ricks High Output Stator, upgraded rectifier/regulator + Lithium battery. Nearly $700 just in the electronics alone.
4. So many Stainless Steel Allen Head Bolts
5. Custom Seat – one off with Honda logo silked on the back and red stitching and piping.
6. Custom made exhaust. Honda Headers attached to Stainless bends and Cone brand mufflers…the sound is very delicious.
7. Most of the wiring has been run through the frame and hidden from view…makes a super clean look.
Lots of care has been given to make this bike special and reliable.
Located in Chicago near downtown. Seller will assist in delivering bike to a shipper or facilitating pick up.
$500 is due at time of auction end, full payment is preferred in cash in person, or chase bank cashiers check. Bike and title will not be released until full payment is made.