This custom cafe bike was professionally built in 2016/17 by Iron Horse Cycles in Kent CT. The platform for this build was a low mileage, strong running 1973 CB500.
- Dime City rear sets and linkage
- Custom bars
- Moto Gadget hand controls
- Dime City exhaust
- New Hagon shocks
- Rear section mods by Iron Horse Cycles
- NOS 1960’s Benelli head lamp with drop in speedo
- All new wiring that runs to a Moto Gadget M Unit hidden under the seat cowl
- Custom paint( color is a 1960’s Ford Galaxy White)
- Moto Gadget micro LED turn signals
- LED tail light with integrated rear turn signals
- New front brake lever and master cylinder
- Electric start and kick start
- Brand new Avon tires…and much more.
This bike is super fun and fast! It sounds absolutely amazing!! Paint is perfect! Only 199 miles on it since project completion. It is currently registered in state of CT.