Please Read Carefully!
For sale is a 1979 Yamaha XS100 Cafe Racer project motorcycle. The bike is currently not operational because it needs someone to spend time to rewire the electrical system and put together the remaining pieces. However, every component on this bike works.
The bike was completely stripped down and repainted by myself at home, including rebuilding the bike. Unfortunately, I have to sell the bike due to financial commitments.
There are more than $2500 in upgrades that come with this bike (list below) including all the bits and pieces to complete the project. Clean title and registration has been paid for until 2020.
– The engine was rebuilt and currently has 13,000 miles on it.
– Carbs have been jetted.
– Transmission and drive shaft are solid.
– Inside has been lined with rust proof coating
– Bondo work has been done on the tank to fix dents.
– Brand new petcocks installed
– Custom Triple Clamp with MotoGadget Motoscope Mini
– Motogadget M-Unit blue
– M Lock keyless ignition
– 2x Firestone Champion Deluxe Tires (never installed)
– 4x 52mm Pod filters (never installed)
– New brakes pads (never installed)
– New fuel line spool
– GalferUSA front brake lines
– New controls with throttle cables
– New LED headlight
– Strut Mount License Plate Bracket
– Reupholstered quilted black leather seat
– Shorai Xtreme-Rate LifePO4 LFX Lithium Duration Battery LFX14L2-BS12
– K&N KN-146 Yamaha High Performance Oil Filter
– Mobil 1 94002 15W-50 Synthetic Motor Oil – 1 Quart (Pack of 6)
– Clip ons
– KERKER Exhaust
– 2x Inline Die-Cast Chrome 5/16″ Fuel Filters
– Vintage Japanese Rear Shock Set 12.8″ (325mm) × 1
– Lane splitter mirrors
– Spark Plug Wire – 8mm – Suppression Core – Gray – Dyna
– 2x Dyna Coils
– New horn
– Haynes Repair Manual
– Handlebar LED turn signals
– and many more misc. pieces.
Serious buyers only! You will need to arrange your own logistics to take the bike home. I have used U-haul trucks and trailers in the past.