This is a one of a kind restored and customized motorcycle! It rides fantastic and is a great beach cruiser. The owner is downsizing a lot of possessions and simply wants to pass this on to someone who has more time to ride it! It’s kept in amazing condition in a covered garage. Let’s get you on this whip and enjoying it!
1981 Moto Guzzi V550 – 135 Miles since its full customization and ODM reset.
The customization includes:
– New exhaust pipe and tail pipe wrappings
– New brake pads
– New tires and powder coat on wheels and frame
– Custom paint, front and rear fenders, taillight, blinkers, mirrors and seat
– Custom speedometer and tachometer
– Customized electric system and new battery – Full engine tuneup in 2017
The bike requires another tune up as it does not currently start. It has been sitting in the garage for 6 months after a serious knee injury.
The bike is in excellent condition. Look up the VIN for full information on its history – ZGUPEAPE7BM100046The title is clean and in hand. We can create a bill of sale if you wish!