Custom cafe racer built from a 1983 Honda Goldwing GL1100. 1100cc, 4-cylinder engine. Only about 500 miles since the rebuild. About 30,000 miles on the engine before the build. Clean title. Bike is ready to ride!
About the build:
– Front suspension from 2009 Yamaha R1
– mono-shock conversion, GXR1000 rear suspension
– MT-09 break light in custom tail piece
– electronics have been upgraded to operate as that of a modern sport bike.
– Regulator/rectifier upgraded to support lithium battery
– new LED headlight in billet housing
– new digital Koso speedometer with many additional functions
– Custom patina type paint job.
– Carburetors fully rebuilt, dynotuned and synchronized
– All engine seals and gaskets replaced. No leaks.
– Aftermarket exhaust. Very deep, classic roar.
Only bike of its kind. Come check it out!
Custom sport bike. Cafe Racer.