Born as a 1984 BMW R100RS: this is a lightweight, stripped-down, custom cafe racer build.
• The fly screen fairing, seat & cowl, and front fender were made by Hot Wing Glass.
• The battery has been relocated, and is hidden beneath the rear cowling.
• It has a “cat eye” brake light.
• Fitted with cafe-style “M” bars with new BMW-made grips.
• The rear shocks were upgraded to Koni.
• It has a billet rear brake master cylinder.
• Custom exhaust with tune-able mufflers.
• The oil cooler is a stock component and a nice feature.
• Stock BMW “snowflake” alloy rims.
Good running and riding bike. Clean title in hand. See video below.