2008 Ryca CS-1 Café Racer (Converted from a Suzuki Boulevard S40, formerly called Suzuki LS650 Savage)
You’ll turn heads everywhere you ride on this beautiful, mechanic-owned (and a senior citizen no less) Café Racer converted from a Suzuki Savage. I’ve owned this bike since 2010 and am only selling it because I need to thin the motorcycle herd a bit. (Plus, I’m at an age where my wrists don’t thank me for riding clip-on bars.) This Café Racer looks like a show bike, but you could use it as a daily ride. You’ll get compliments everywhere you ride. Rides like a café racer dream and sounds terrific.
- •650cc single-cylinder engine has great “thumper” character and sound
- •Under 6,000 total miles on the bike. Please see photo showing original odometer plus post-conversion (new, custom speedo and tach) mileage.
- •Mechanic-owned and built (by seller) from 2008 Suzuki Savage
- •Professionally painted with Dupont Imron paint on Tank and Side Covers. Imron is a
- 2-part polyurethane enamel that is very hard, durable and has amazing gloss.
- •Firestone Deluxe Champion Tires have that perfect vintage look and get compliments all the time.
- •New battery in September 2019
- •Electric start with handsome, mechanical (left foot operated) compression release
- •Everything works perfectly on this sweet bike
- •Beautiful Billet Foot Controls
- •Belt Drive is quiet and never needs lubrication
- •Clymer® Shop Manual Included so you can do your own maintenance and repairs
- •Extra Original parts (fenders, seat, handlebars, exhaust, instruments, etc.) go with bike (if you want them) and can be sold on eBay
- •Freshly packed fiberglass in muffler gives this Café Racer an appropriate (but not obnoxious) bark
- •The Suzuki Boulevard S40 was sold in the US from 1986 through 2019 so finding parts and service is easy
- •Easy-on-your-pocket with 50+ MPG
- •Title is clear and ready to transfer
- •Current Total Mileage: 5,850 miles
Road Test requires a valid motorcycle license, helmet, and cash in hand. Because this is a rider-only bike, it’s not possible for me to offer you a ride as a passenger so I’ll accompany you on another motorcycle during your test ride.
Asking price: $6400.00
Thanks for looking!