2016 Ducati XDiavel LOW MILES / GREAT DEAL / XDIAVEL LOW MILES / GREAT DEAL / XDIAVEL Vital Information Year : 2016 Make : Ducati Engine : L-Twin Cylinder Exterior : Black Stock# : R1743 Model : XDiavel Vehicle Video View All Photos Description 2016 Ducati XDiavel LOW MILES / GREAT DEAL / XDIAVEL Financing example for this bike: from only $180 per month
Factory warranty included + extended warranty for 12, 24 or 36 months available at a discounted rate.
Finding the perfect pre – owned 2016 Ducati XDiavel is not an easy task.
Ducati has revamped the Diavel, its popular inroads to the cruiser market, with updates the Italian marque hails as even more cruiser – friendly. The 2016 Ducati XDiavel features belt final drive, a first for a Ducati motorcycle. The XDiavel’s ergos have also be tweaked, with forward – mounted controls extended and wide tracker-style bars added. Style – wise Ducati eliminated the distinctive, side air intakes of the previous model, so the new X’s tank sports a more classic cruiser look. The exhaust on the XDiavel is routed differently too, curving out and exiting just before the back tire, adding to its drag-ready disposition.
The 2016 XDiavel also sports a larger displacement engine, sourcing a 1262cc Ducati Testastretta L-Twin with Desmodromic Variable Timing. The new engine features a longer stroke and higher compression ratio. It also sports a different powerband, as its 95 lb-ft peak torque comes at 5000 rpm – that’s 3000 revs sooner than the 96.3 lb-ft of the prior 1198cc Diavel Testastretta Twin.
Stock #: R1743
LOW MILES / GREAT DEAL / XDIAVEL Contact Us Rosso Corsa High Quality Pre-Owned Automobiles and Motorcycles
Standard Equipment 2016 Ducati XDiavel
– Engine: Ducati Testastretta DVT (Desmodromic Variable Timing), L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, Dual spark, Liquid cooled
– Bore x Stroke: 106 x 71.5 mm (4.17 x 2.81 in)
– Compression Ratio: 13:1
– Claimed Power: 156 hp @ 9500 rpm / 95.0 lb-ft @ 5000 rpm
– Fueling: BOSCH fuel injection system, Full ride-by-wire system, DEQ 56 oval throttle bodies
– Exhaust: Stainless steel exhaust and muffler with dual oval exits, Catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes
– Gearbox: 6-speed
– Final Drive: Belt; Front sprocket Z28; Rear sprocket Z80
– Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
– Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame – Front Suspension: 50mm USD fork, with 4.72 inches of travel
– Rear Suspension: Single shock, adjustable for preload and rebound, with 4.33 inches of travel
– Front/Rear Tires: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 120/70 ZR17; 240/45 ZR17
– Front Brake: Dual 320mm discs, radial-mount Brembo four-piston monobloc M50 calipers and radial master cylinder.
– Rear Brake: Single 265mm disc, two-piston floating caliper
– ABS: Bosch cornering ABS as standard equipment
– Wheelbase: 63.6 inch
– Rake/Trail: 30°/ 5.12 inch (130 mm)
– Seat Height: 29.72 inch
– Fuel Capacity: 4.75 gallon
– Dry/Wet Weight (claimed): 485/518 pounds Secure Online Credit Application We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to help you on your way to owning your dream automobile or motorcycle. Rosso Corsa will make organizing your finance a trouble free affair. With access to several finance companies, we will provide you with the best options to suit you and help you make the best decisions for your finance solution.
We work with banks and credit unions that specialize in automobile and motorcycle financing and offer a wide range of options to fit your budget. Only someone who knows how you feel when you hit the starter button understands that hitting the road ASAP is your biggest concern. That’s why we make it easy.
If you like to receive more information about the financing options, please contact us. We will get back to you shortly to discuss your customized financing options. Shipping We can ship any car, motorcycle and ATV anywhere in the country and worldwide at competitive rates. Please contact us for a quote. When you need to ship your car, motorcycle or ATV, it is important that you choose a company who shares your passion. Car, motorcycle and power – sports enthusiasts are best served to enlist a shipping company that understands the intricacies involved in the handling and movement of these types of vehicles.
We will manage your shipment the right way from start to finish.
About The Seller Rosso Corsa High Quality Pre-Owned Automobiles and Motorcycles Exceeding expectations from day 1. That is precisely how our brand was built. Proudly serving all your automobile and motorcycle needs with a collection of the most sought after brands and models.
With extreme attention to detail, we offer our customers an impeccable service – based buying experience! We truly care about your complete satisfaction and believe in our mission to fulfill your personal automobile and motorcycle dream. We take great pride in keeping relationships with collectors and industry enthusiasts throughout the country so that we are able to present our customers a wide variety of the best inventory at various price points. We realize that each individual customer has different needs and to fulfill each and every one is our highest priority. Our goal is not to sell you a car or motorcycle – our goal is to deliver a World – Class Experience. From day to day business to long term relationships; Rosso Corsa’s customer centric culture reflects the craftsmanship and pride seen in our products and inventory. Our inventory deserves the best! That is why all of our vehicles are displayed in our climate controlled indoor facility and never outside. We are inspired by all things in the automotive and motorcycle industry with one goal in mind; to create an unparalleled customer service and offer a world – class inventory.
Rosso Corsa stands for customer service and high – quality inventory. We take pride in connecting people with the finest automobiles and motorcycles.
Let us help you to fulfill your automotive and motorcycle dream.
Important Notes Our Guarantee : We have disclosed as much information as possible about this vehicle and aim to only carry quality pre-owned merchandise. Rosso Corsa recommends all vehicles be inspected BEFORE leaving our facility. If upon personal and/or authorized professional inspection of the eBay purchased vehicle at our facility, buyer finds a substantial discrepancy between the published report and actual vehicle, we will either correct the problem at no charge, or work out a compromise, or refund all monies paid. Buyer will not be responsible for any eBay related fees and will be dismissed from any contractual obligation with eBay to purchase the vehicle if and only if inspection proves vastly different from published ad. Designed & developed by SAHA INFOTECH