If you are looking for a BEAUTIFUL CAFE RACER, this could be the bike for you. I’ve never rode a more fun bike than this one! After months of work, this 1982 GL500 went from a boring interstate traveler to an aggressive eye turner and you won’t believe it.
See the bike Run down the road here –
Check out the entire build on my Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8v_Jyk1guDiY–gyZPKwug
Check out the specs below.
- Rebuilt 1978 CX500 Deluxe Gas Tank. Repainted and Re-sealed in side.
- Rebuilt Carbs and Tuned and Synced.
Shinto 270 and 240 Tires
- This bike looks new. Maybe it could be because ever part, nut and bolt has been cleaned and painted.
- New Front Brakes
Rebuilt Front Forks with new seals and oil
- Rear Monoshock conversion from a Yamaha YZF R1
- New Anti-Gravity Lith-ion battery
New Regulator for a Lith-ion battery.
- New Solenoid
- New Digital Gauge for Tach and Speedometer
- New Clip on handlebars
- New Cognito-Moto Triple-tree
- New Front Turn signals from Revival Cycle
New Brake Master Cylinder.
- New Mufflers