1981 Kawasaki Kz550 Cafe Racer
– Custom built frame work
– All gaskets replaced on engine
– Rewired for new brake light
– New tires (Front and Back) with only a few miles on them
– Front brake caliper and brake pads are new
– Spark plugs have been replaced
– Re-Jet carburator with Dynojets
– 4 to 1 headers
– Individual air filters
*What is wrong with it?
– There is a dent on the left side of the gas tank but it does not compromise functionality and does not leak whatsoever. If anything it adds to the military green aesthetic.
*This is a good project bike ideal for beginners and experienced alike.
I put $1000 on repairs which made it a reliable and completely functional.
Selling my bike will help pay for school so I am looking for serious inquiries, please and thank you.