For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.
USD4,500 Price : (Fixed)
September 28, 2019 Date :
Used Condition :
Bike Type :
Local pick-up only
Shipping to :
Long Beach, California, United States Location :
1981 Kawasaki Kz550 Cafe Racer
*STARTS AND RUNS PERFECTLY
– Custom built frame work
– All gaskets replaced on engine
– Rewired for new brake light
– New tires (Front and Back) with only a few miles on them
– Front brake caliper and brake pads are new
– Spark plugs have been replaced
– Re-Jet carburator with Dynojets
– 4 to 1 headers
– Individual air filters
*What is wrong with it?
– There is a dent on the left side of the gas tank but it does not compromise functionality and does not leak whatsoever. If anything it adds to the military green aesthetic.
*This is a good project bike ideal for beginners and experienced alike.
I put $1000 on repairs which made it a reliable and completely functional.
Selling my bike will help pay for school so I am looking for serious inquiries, please and thank you.
Greenleaf, Idaho, United States USD850
Evansville, Indiana, United States USD1,000
Milford, Connecticut, United States USD2,150
Wakefield, Massachusetts, United States USD1,745
Thompson, North Dakota, United States USD4,000
Thompson, North Dakota, United States USD1,200
Port Coquitlam, Canada USD0
Corrales, New Mexico, United States USD4,500
Jupiter, Florida, United States USD8,500
Miami, Florida, United States USD3,900