For sale is my Ducati Monster S2R that I bought in 2011 with 933 miles in it; the folks over at HSBK Houston Superbikes used the best parts available back then on this bike.
I have enjoyed the bike but it’s now time to let her go in order to make room in my garage for the next one.
Below is a brief list of parts & accessories that have been added to this Monster:
– Ducati 848 Front End (complete)
– Ohlins Shock
– Woodcraft CFM Clipon assemblies (12-0153)
– Marchesini Front and Rear Wheels
– Motovation Fork Sliders
– Rizoma Turn Signals (LED)
– Rizoma Grips
– CRG Arrow Bar End Mirrors
– CRG Adjustable Brake & Clutch Levers
– Taillight with Integrated Turn signals (LED)
– Ducati Evoluzione Clutch Slave Cylinder (30.5mm)
– Powerstands Racing Case Saver / Sprocket Cover kit
– Ducati Rear Quick Change Sprocket kit
– Arrow Full Exhaust System (including ECU upgrade) – Carbon / Stainless
And of course, a bunch of Carbon Fiber parts:
– Front Fender
– Belly Pan
– Timing Belt Covers
– Clutch Case / Cover
– Rearset Heel Guards
– Mid / Rear Chain covers
– Rear Fender
– Solo Seat Tail / Cowl
Tires, chain and sprockets have plenty of life left. I flushed the brake & clutch system 2 weeks ago and put fresh fluid in it. I also installed a new Yuasa battery 3 months ago.
Paint is in great original condition. It has a couple of very small scratches around tank area and a couple of chips on the red frame.
The bike has less than 5400 original miles.
Everything looks & works well as expected. The bike has never been wrecked and I have a clean & clear title for it.
I take very good care of all my toys and I paid a good amount for this bike.
For a few extra pictures of the bike right after Houston Superbikes finished it, follow this link https://www.hsbkracing.com/ducati-gt-1000-cafe/I reserve the right to end the listing at any time as this bike is also advertised locally. Thanks!