1999 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 that has been converted to a cafe racer.
The bike has a bunch of newer parts on it:
– Completely rewired with a Motogadget m-unit and m-button.
– Front suspension has been rebuilt with Progressive springs, fork oil was just changed.
– New rear shocks
– Custom tank and tail
– Dyna 2000i ignition
– 39mm clip on bars
– Cone Engineering 2-1 full stainless exhaust
– LED headlight
– Avon Cobra tires, about 80% tread left
– New throttle cable
– New clutch cable
– New braided stainless brake lines, front and rear
– New brake pads, front and rear
– Lithium battery
– Chain conversion with a Gold Renthal o-ring chain
– Prism Supply co. LED tail light
– LED Headlight
– Chainsikle Rearsets
– Biltwel Whiskey Throttle
The bike runs well – it starts, stops, and shifts as it should, it has been well maintained. The paint shows some signs of normal wear from being ridden, no major flaws but is not perfect. The bike has about 20k original miles prior to being rebuilt.
Clean NJ title.