This Honda CB 750 1973 got fully modify into a 970cc for Drag Race.
I purchase the bike from a friend and the Racer and Engineer of the bike.
The motor was rebuilt by him and he use is supplier in North Texas.
Everything on the engine was made for racing, there is a long list
of thing done and here is the short list of update:
– Frame Powder coated
– Wheels and brake from SuperHawk
– Suspension update front SuperHawk + extra fork
– Valve rebuilt by Brook Elliott Austin
– Welding Fabrication from KK welding Austin
– Engine Polishing and fully restore
– MTC piston
– Carillo Rod
– Race Cam
– Dyna coil & dyna coil electronic ignition
– Custom Gel Seat Leather
– Magura Throttle
– Euro Exhaust Chrome 2X 2 into 1
– Motorcycle Frame Uncut or Chop
– Extended Swing arm
– Original wheel rim with NEW Spoke and Nipple from Buchanan + New tired (front wheel size 18inch) Back wider rim.
– Orginal Wheel, NEW bearing and Brake Pad, front Master Cylinder fully rebuilt.
– Bore engine complete with a lots of extra parts NEW still in packaging from the 70’S .
– Brake pad Old wheel & Bearing NEW front & Back
– Original CB750 front fork setup
– Carburator individual Set 33mm Mikuni + The Original One Keihin
– Cut out Magneto
– New Barnet Clutch
– Extra Original Magneto with Starter (actual setup)
– Also couple of NEW old surprise part 🙂
I have spend over 8k parts fabrication looking to get 5K.
The Bike doesn’t have a Title, I have start the engine about 5 time since it got rebuilt, The engine still need to be brake-in.
My intension was to convert the bike into street, and maybe is best place would be back into DragRacing.