I am going to list this at a BUY NOW price of $5,250. This bike is one of a kind. Not a bike turned into a cafe racer with bolt on parts and a paint job. It’s a riding bike and it runs great.
Custom, modified and rebuilt 1978 Honda CX500. Spent over two years customizing this vintage motorcycle. Runs perfect. Below is a list of upgrades, mods, and details about the bike.
– 2007 GSXR 750 frontend swap (rebuilt both) with new tire, rotors, brake lines, discs, handlebars, brake cylinder, clutch line, grips, brake and clutch levers.
– Custom floating seat structure made from scratch with thick aluminum
– New solo seat from Biltwell
– Custom rear linkage made from scratch with high grade chromoly and heavy duty bearings
– New wiring harness created from scratch. Hidden as much as possible.
– Vintage head lamp off of a 70’s Norton Commando
– Vintage rear lamps
– High end solo shock from a 2002 Indian Chief
– Newly rebuilt carbs
– Hidden ignition switch- Shortened exhaust with custom muffler built inside- Wrapped exhaust- Upgraded Mosfet Reg/Rec- Upgraded sealed battery- Rear rim is off of a GL. Took the spokes of the CX and attached them to the rim of a GL to allow for a fatter rear tire than the stock CX
Please let me know if you have any questions. I will be adding more pictures soon.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY – NO SCAMSMUST PICK UP MOTORCYCLEFULL PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF END OF AUCTION