1970 Honda CB350 Cafe Racer
– Full tune up – Custom seat made for this bike by a well know seat builder up north with real quality leather. – Custom rear frame – Anti gravity battery and a custom regulator/rectifier hidden in an electronics tray under the seat.
– Ignition was moved into the left side cover
– Throttle, front brake and clutch cable shortened
– Real Firestone deluxe front (4.00×18) and rear (18×4.50) with maybe 20 miles on them.
– Lowered 2 1/2 inches in the front and raised up in the rear with new (beefier) shocks keeping the bike sitting level with a rider on. – Metallic black with a satin bottom strip on the gas tank (Tank had some problem with powder coating and they sand blasted it off causing some dents, scratches but still looks and shines great). Aftermarket new black gas cap
– New 530 o-ring Chain
– Mikuni VM28’s with Uni pod filters. – Custom slip on mufflers that give it a great sound for a pretty much straight pipe (Has baffles)
Reach out anytime with any questions you may have. Runs really well and definitely moves. Bill of Sale from California in my name with zero fees.
Keywords – Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Triumph, BSA, Moto Guzzi, Harley Davidson, Polaris, victory, Bobber, brat style, chopper, bates, street tracker, cafe racer, caferacer , dirt, loud, fast, dual purpose, honda cb, cb 350, cb 400, cb 450, cb 550, xs 500, xs 650, sr 500, gs 500, exhaust, classic, vintage, bratstyle , cb750 , hell on wheels