For sale is my 1976 Triumph T140V OIF Bonneville Bobber. This is a ground up custom restoration by award winning builder Bob’s British Bike Company. Matching frame and 750cc engine numbers. Turns heads everywhere it goes. Beautiful bike with very low miles since completion. Sale, at full asking price, will include a new electronic Smiths chronometric tachometer (not pictured). Some items of note:
- David Bird hardtail conversion, powder-coated, stretched and dropped.
- Full engine top and bottom end rebuild with Hepolite big-bore kit and dual Amal carbs/ velocity stacks. Everything, including clutch and gearbox is new or rebuilt.
- 5-speed, left-foot gearbox.
- Pazon Electronic ignition and Antigravity battery.
- Braided electric wiring for vintage look.
- Fuel tank professionally restored by Fuel Tank Services.
- Lucas style headlamp with ammeter and H4 bulb conversion.
- EBC Brake discs and pads with custom braided hoses and original Lockheed calipers.
- Stainless steel spokes with powder-coated hubs/wheels.
- Firestone Deluxe Champion Tires.
- Custom painted tins (Mini colors) with one minor blemish on tank (see pic).
Too much to list. Asking $14,750 OBO. Clean title. Please email [email protected] for any questions you may have. No tire kickers please. Serious offers will be considered. Paypal/ Venmo/ Certified Cashiers Bank Check accepted or Cash upon pickup. Purchased item will be released for pickup upon receipt of cleared funds. Local pickup in S. Florida is preferred, but I will work with the buyer for shipping. All shipping will be paid by the Buyer.