This bike runs great and is in excellent condition! Good ol’ Honda will run forever and burns almost no oil. Also included are a bunch of great accessories!
– New engine coils
– New rotor and stator (it now charges properly at 14 volts)
– New battery
– New front brake pads
– New front brake master cylinder
– New stainless steel front brake
– New fork oil
– BRAND NEW TIRES!
– New nitrogen-charged remote reservoir rear shocks
– New digital turn signal flasher
– New starter solenoid
– New plug wires
– New spark plugs
– New bum-stop cafe racer seat
– New gas-proof 2.5 gallon gas tank, gas cap and petcock
– New pod intake filters
– Custom license plate holder is legally lit with LEDs
– Carbs have been rebuilt and synchronized
– Valves adjusted
– Timing set
*No rust found anywhere*
The bikes only small issue is that the speedometer needle sticks just above 40mph. The needle is curved up from aging and touches the glass a bit. It always comes back down at a stop and I predict that it will fix itself the more that it is ridden. All lights and gauges work properly.
*The Florida title is free and clear and in my name*
The title says the mileage is unknown which is typical for vintage bikes, but the original odometer reads 25,125 miles. I have no reason to believe that this is incorrect.
I bought this bike from a very skilled motorcycle mechanic who had this bike as a labor of love. He got it to pristine working condition and it runs great. This bike has been a pur joy to own and ride. I have been riding it twice a week for the last three months with no issues.